SIP Trunking Overview
SIP Trunking is the best and most common method for connecting your IP-enabled PBX to the public telephone system via your broadband connection, eliminating the need for traditional phone service.
Broadvox SIP Trunking has enabled businesses of all sizes to save compared to a traditional ISDN-PRI or analog phone lines. We ensure optimal performance by closely managing our voice-optimized network for exceptional reliability, availability, security, and quality of service.
SIP Trunking. Combine Voice and Data and Save.
Concurrent Call Sessions
Cost of PRI*
Cost of SIP Trunking
*project cost of full PRI
Advantages of Broadvox SIP Trunking include:
- Compatible with the large majority of IP PBXs, See our extensive list of IP PBX Manufacturers.
- Compatible with any TDM-based PBX or legacy CPE phone system using an Integrated Access Device (IAD) or IP media gateway.
- Minimize long distance costs with your choice of either the Unlimited or Metered calling plan.
- Low per minute rates to minimize costs of long distance and international calls.
- Select Unlimited Calling Plans or Metered Calling Plans with Long Distance minute bundles.
- Call Bursting. The ability to utilize additional call sessions above your purchased amount for peak call times.
- Support high-volume call centers or share one SIP Trunk across multiple locations with the Metered calling plan.
- Security. Lock down your registration to a specific IP address to prevent fraud by disallowing registration from other locations.
- SIP demo program. We can set you up in minutes and you can test our service for free.
- 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee and 5-day Installation Guarantee.
- Network-based redundancy. Provides failover should an outage occur on our network. We utilize DNS-based SIP Trunk registration giving you guaranteed redundancy.
- Customize your service with add-on features such as automatic fail-over, enhanced DID with 911 service, extra toll-free numbers, and call bursting.
- Choice of standard G.711 or compressed G.729A codec.