Increase your revenue while helping your clients significantly reduce their telecom expenses and access powerful new features. Broadvox provides unparalleled flexibility to support the needs of every type of partner, including VARs, Master Agents, Solution Providers, and Independent IT Professionals.
Broadvox Partner Program benefits include:
- VoIP Leadership. In 2001, Broadvox became one of the first providers to sell nationwide SIP Trunking. We continue to receive awards for our products and innovations, and our team includes some of smartest technologists in the country.
- Commission Management that Fits Your Business. Earn either a generous one-time payment per sale or ongoing monthly residuals. The choice is yours. Either way, you receive simple, easy-to-understand monthly summary statements.
- Robust Product Portfolio. Broadvox delivers a full suite of SIP Trunking, Hosted Voice, Broadband, and IT Services. We offer an all-in-one Managed Hosted Voice product, which includes Voice Control Technology and your choice of broadband. We also offer SIP Trunking with or without broadband.
- Industry-leading Interoperability. Broadvox SIP Trunks are certified interoperable with over 85 IP PBXs, IADs, and routers. Check out our extensive list of Certified IP PBX Vendors.
- Dependable Performance. The nationwide Broadvox Network is one of the world’s largest and most robust voice-optimized IP networks. We deliver carrier-grade reliability with 24/7 monitoring and support from our Cleveland Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Rapid Installation. Need it fast? Our average installation for SIP Trunking is days, not weeks or months. With Hosted Voice, we offer a choice of turnkey delivery or a customized solution to fit your needs.
- Complete Commitment to Channel. Our sales team is distributed geographically across the country. We also maintain a centralized call center and cooperative agreements with the best Master Agents in the business. When you need a quote or information, we’re always ready to work with you.
- Technical Sales Expertise. Broadvox accepts only the best. Our sales agents are established experts who are well known and respected within the industry. We advise the “trusted advisors” and take pride in our relationship with you.
- Training How and When You Want It. We offer extensive online training and support resources, as well as a professional on-site training program.
- Affordable Certification. Broadvox Authorized Agents are eligible for a discount of up to 30% at The SIP School. Upon completion of the SSCA training program, you can become a Broadvox Certified Agent.
- Seamless Onboarding. When you call Broadvox, our sales team will work with you immediately. There’s no pressure or complication. When you’re ready to become an official Broadvox Partner, we’ll sign you up. You decide how you want to be paid, and we provide all the ongoing training you need, plus access to our web portal, customizable sales collateral, and sales support.
Call the Broadvox Partner Hotline at 866-885-0014 to learn more.