Broadvox is dedicated to the channel. We support our partners with dedicated channel directors, engineering, channel operations, marketing and customer support. Every member of our team is focused on helping you succeed. We provide online product training and an installation certification program, an automatic quote tool, and a selection of marketing materials for you to co-brand and use. With Broadvox, you won’t experience ‘channel conflict’. At the end of the day, we want you to be a satisfied Broadvox customer.
Additional Partner Support
- Channel Directors. We have channel directors assigned to specific geographic regions. They provide sales and management support to our all of our Partners.
- Account Executives. We have a team of account executives who assist the channel. They can help with configuration issues, process orders, and provide quotes.
- Sales Engineering and Installation Support. We have experienced project managers who can work with you from configuration through provisioning and installation to get your customers up and running successfully.
- Channel Operations. The Channel Operations team at Broadvox is dedicated to making sure you are satisfied with your partner experience. From commission issues to training assistance, this specialized team is here to support you.
- Customer Support. Our Technical Account Management (TAM) group will help you resolve any customer issues.
- Marketing. We provide customizable marketing materials, as well as joint marketing and lead generation programs to help you grow your business.
No matter how big or small your business, we want to work with you.
Channel Directors by Region
Your Channel Directors are distributed geographically across the country. Need to reach your Channel Director? All contact information is listed on the map below.