We deliver a world-class network you can rely on for your end customers, from New York to LA and almost everywhere in between. The key is maintaining a fast, redundant, flexible and full-featured nationwide IP network.
Our VoIP technology carries over 20 billion minutes of voice and data traffic annually, powering more than 300 carriers, CLECs, ISPs, SIP-based ASPs, MSOs, and next-generation carriers.
- Media gateways in 100 markets
- Privately owned CLEC facilities
- Core switching centers in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Seattle, and Toronto
- High capacity, redundant equipment from Sonus, Juniper, Cisco, and Acme Packet
- Tier 1 MPLS backbone with Voice Overlay
We can help you future-proof your services to your end customers with cloud-based voice services. Our network and solutions are constantly being improved to enable the latest functionality.
USA/Canada Telephone Numbers from 4,000 Rate Centers on our native CLEC network and 5,300 more through bilateral sharing agreements.
99.999% carrier-grade reliability with a redundant 10G core network made up of 14 geographically distributed POPs. See our wide range of technical protocols we support.