Tools and Support
Broadvox is committed to providing carriers with the best support available. That includes 24/7 Tier I and II support from technical experts, as well as the Carrier Dashboard—an exclusive online portal (API) for streamlined account management. We were one of the first providers to offer an online portal, and unlike many providers we do not charge a set-up fee for API integration.
The Broadvox Carrier Dashboard is an online application that makes it quick and easy to order DIDs, review CDRs and request customer support.
- Search DIDs. Review and search DID inventory on a state-by-state, city, or rate center basis.
- Order DIDs. Select and place DID orders for individual numbers or blocks.
- Check Order Status. Monitor the status of your DID orders.
- Call Detail Records. Search and review CDRs quickly. CDRs are available within 60 minutes of call completion and remain for up to 24 hours.
- Local Number Portability. Port your current phone numbers to your Broadvox service. You can port numbers individually, in blocks, or many numbers at one time. We provide links to the necessary forms (LOA and RespOrg) and enable you to track your LNP orders.
- Customer Support. Submit trouble tickets through the Dashboard, indicate the level of priority, view status of open tickets, and search all tickets.
Login (existing customers only)
For more information, give us a call of send us an email to email@example.com