Since Broadvox became the first US-based VoIP provider to accept and pass voice packets in 2001, our regional network (currently available in 76 LATAs) has grown into a robust global network covering more than 8,300 rate centers in the contiguous United States, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Call us today at 347.894.000 or click here to learn more.
The Broadvox IP network carries approximately 10 billion minutes of voice and data traffic annually, powering more than 300 carriers, CLECs, ISPs, SIP-based ASPs, MSOs, and next-generation carriers.
- Media gateways in 80 markets.
- Privately owned CLEC facilities.
- Core switching centers in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Denver, Seattle, and Toronto.
- High capacity, redundant equipment from Sonus, AlcaLu, Juniper, Cisco, and Acme Packet.
- Tier 1 MPLS backbone with Voice Overlay.
Our customer base includes well known Cable MSOs, IP CLECs, and providers of residential/SMB broadband telephony, IM-related applications, social networks, and mobile voice services. Many international carriers also rely on Broadvox for wholesale termination throughout North America.
Why Choose Broadvox?
In addition to our rock solid network and robust service portfolio, Broadvox offers a unique attitude. We work harder than anyone to earn and keep your business.
- Flexibility. We bend over backwards to meet the needs of our customers, no matter how big or small. Unlike most providers, we’re willing to customize a solution to meet your needs. If you require a unique networking accommodation, billing model, or service, we’ll make it happen.
- Performance. We know that even one dropped call can hurt your business. We build maximum redundancy into our geographically distributed network and everything we do. If you require additional peace of mind, we’ll work with you to develop SLA guarantees.
- Pricing. We can meet or beat the best price on the market for most of our services. We offer minimum commitment levels, flexible price points, and a robust nationwide footprint to help you consolidate services and keep costs down.
- Customer Service. Providing a flawless customer experience has always been our core goal. We were one of the first providers to offer an online portal for customers, and we’ve never charged a set-up fee for API integration. We offer 24/7 Tier I and II support from technical experts. We can turn up new customers in as little as five minutes and regularly provide same-day service.
For more information, give us a call or send us an email to email@example.com.